Want a custom art piece painted or drawn by Rachel? Here’s how to get the process started and hold your spot in line for a commissioned artwork:
- Select your medium and size (See Below)
- Put what medium and size you selected in the NOTES section when you “purchase” your custom art agreement. Include any other details you need. The $20 amount to hold your place in line when you checkout ($10 plus flat rate “shipping” of $10) will be credited toward the shipping of your final artwork.
- Email photos of the individuals you want a portrait of (or if you want an abstract painting, landscape painting, or other concept, email pictures or concept idea).
- You will receive an email from me a week before your artwork is due to begin, and 50% of payment will be due at that time.
- Once I complete the artwork, I will email you a picture of the work and you will pay remaining 50% of cost, then I ship the art to you. If shipping exceeds your $20 deposit, I will bill you separately for the exact amount of packing/shipping.
CHARCOAL DRAWINGS for 1 face or subject (please add $200 per additional face if it is a group portrait):
*Note: Charcoal drawings are done in black and white. If you want gray or another color of paper in the background, please specify. See example of portrait of group of boys on gray paper with white and black charcoal, or example of Jimi Hendrix portrait for charcoal on white paper.
ACRYLIC ON CANVAS for 1 face or subject (please add $300 per additional face if it is a group portrait):
*Note: Acrylic on canvas paintings are completed on gallery-wrapped canvas for instant wall display (or can be framed after purchase if you wish). Sides of canvas are finished, and painting is varnished in a rich gloss varnish. Any other textural elements (leather, fabric, puzzle, eggshells, etc. are an additional cost and will be sorted out between the Artist and the Collector on a case by case basis, depending on extra time and cost materials incur). Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response to messages about other custom options, as I am a one-woman operation for processing orders, creating work, corresponding, and shipping items. Thank you in advance for your understanding and for your interest in my art!